Monday, March 1, 2010

my monday afternoon...

it's sunny today for the first time in what feels like months. it's even warm enough to keep my windows open for more then five minutes! although theres a slight chill, it's a perfect preview to London springtime, and i'm already incredibly excited for those days in the park with sketchbooks, sandwiches, and vintage dresses.

i'm wearing this dress from Paper Dress on Curtain Road. in my opinion, the BEST place to get vintage dresses. while they're not incredibly cheap (they're similarily priced to beyond retro), they are all altered to perfect fit and style.


i have a little sofa chair perfectly positioned right next to my window. its great for people watching and sun bathing.


currently reading the new issue of Lula magazine (issue ten). definitely one of my favorite magazines. its so dreamy...

and listening to white lies with a cup of tea. perfect monday afternoon!

0 comments: