Wednesday, March 24, 2010

the avett brothers at paradiso


seeing the avett brothers at the relentless garage in london only made me hungry to see more of them. i was ecstatic to see them at the paradiso in my home of amsterdam. and of course, they didn't let me down.

the number of dutch people at the concert was actually surprising. in london, the show was a majority of americans. however, seeing numbers and numbers of dutch people made me smile: the avett brothers are finally getting the fame and huge international fan base that they deserve.









looking at these pictures makes me nostalgic of the atmosphere and the energy at the show. everyone was so in love with the music, jumping around and stomping. at the encore, the crowd even sang them back to the lala's in "go to sleep".

all in all, it was a fabulous time. to be able to share the show with my family and my lovely was truely an amazing feeling. it's so great to be able to share music with those you love. it makes it that more personal and enjoyable.


all photos by me. paradiso, amsterdam

1 comments:

Felicia said...

That show was amazing! I found the part about the dutch/american attendee ratio quite amusing...since I was standing in front surrounded by american fans :)
But if you want to reminisce, here's a nice video their videographer took of the amsterdam part of their tour -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjijW4wKVV0. It really captures the atmosphere :)