Sunday, January 17, 2010

my new favorite brooch


i was given this brooch as a gift yesterday by my magnificently talented friend and flatmate, Emily. she has been making loads of small accessories and hair pieces lately and selling them around london. i hope to do a feature on her work soon!

i ventured down to brick lane market today for a wander. while the market is still full of energy and excitement, not much has changed since the past month or so. all the stalls are the same, and i can't even count the number of jewelry stands selling similar things. while i still love brick lane, spitafields and portobello are quickly becoming new favorites. get some new creative stalls, brick lane!

2 comments:

Mai said...

great brooch!

Linus said...

cool brooch. just move to london I have to check brick lane out a little bit closer but my roommates keeps telling me the same about i