Thursday, January 28, 2010

music therapy

Ten thousand words swarm around my head
Ten million more in books written beneath my bed
I wrote or read them all when searching in the swarms
Still can't find out how to hold my hands


been listening to the avett brothers on a non-stop basis. they have the most beautiful voices and their lyrics are like magic. i have currently hit a minor speed bump and they are my cure. excited to see them play in london and amsterdam on their first tour overseas.

back from paris yesterday with a bucket full of photos and a handful of new friends. had a fabulous time and learned a lot about the pret a porter tradeshow.

1 comments:

Bug said...

Sounds like a great trip to Paris. I haven't heard the Avett Brothers before, will check them out. Cute blog! When you get a chance come by mine :)

inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com