Tuesday, August 19, 2008

maxi dress

i went out shopping at target today, only to run into one of my friends! but anyways, i'm always so shocked at how many great things they have for cheap. i must have tried on at least 10 pieces of clothing (and i NEVER try on clothes.) i found great basics for my fall wardrobe. after purchasing however, i noticed that every single piece i bought was black, minus a bright white and red marc-jacobs-like richard chai for target tank (which will be great with some high waisted shorts). i don't mind everything being black though, i really really like black lately. plus! i got a new ring, which is really pretty. i'll have to show later.

this is my black maxi dress i got at target for $20. its jersey, so possibly the most comfortable material, and maxi dresses are already twice as comfy already. i shall never take it off!

these photos are also the debut of my new nine west bag. my sisters bought it for me because it looks almost exactly like the miu miu tote i've been lusting after for weeks. i've decided to keep it and i think it works well with my outfits

sunglasses: chanel 5018
maxi dress: target
scarf: episode (vintage)
bag: nine west

0 comments: