Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the Jen Lindley dress

i found this dress at the new Salvation Army in Wareham. it was the first time i've stepped foot in a Salvation Army and it quickly became one of my favorite places to shop. thanks liz for taking me!
Other purchases from salvation army:
-a gray blazer. you will soon see.
-a black sailor blazer. my favorite.
-striped sailor shorts
-a geometric patterned shirt
-the jl dress
all for a shocking $25!

this dress immediately reminded me of Jen Lindley from Dawson's Creek. Ok, Ok, i know i'm a huge dork, but i've been watching dawson's creek for the first time (i'm currently on season 3. so addicting.) this dress reminded me of ep 1 season 1 when we are first introduced to jen. so i shall forever call this: the Jen Lindley dress.

Dress: Salvation Army
Belt: Garment District
Shoes: H&M

2 comments:

Adiel said...

Love your shoes!

copperoranges said...

i love the first four seasons of dawsons. annnd michelle williams is gorgeous.