Tuesday, July 29, 2008

turkey dinner special

Tuesday is turkey dinner special for lunch at this really super cute little restaurant called Just Jane's. Its like thanksgiving all over again, and I basically can't eat for the rest of the day. I just love stuffing and mashed potatoes. mmm... anyways.

Surprisingly accomplished more then i thought i would today. My sister was around to take tons of amazing photos of me and Katrina (lil sister). They all turned out fantastic, and there were some good adventures including sticking Katrina up in a tree. 

Heres my panther blouse. Its pretty awesome. Found it in Episode in Amsterdam, and i've already worn it on numerous occasions!


Blouse: Episode Vintage

1 comments:

copperoranges said...

i really like the over-sized blouse + short shorts combination.

mmmmthanksgiving dinner!