Wednesday, July 30, 2008

mens shirt turned dress


Every since I saw how swedish blogger Elinkan tied her men's plaid shirt into the cutest little dress i've loved it. I did the same with my men's shirt this evening. Not really going anywhere in this, except to get icecream with my friends at "the bucket" down the street. I always wear shorts under anything that would look too short. I would probably wear this outfit in the fall though, with some tights and a red/black color schemed mens shirt.

Mens Plaid Shirt: Vintage
Tee: Acne Jeans
Shoes: Payless

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Love it!

Do you want to trade links?

copperoranges said...

wow! that is so cute!

yiqin; said...

I have said this on chictopia, but this is amazing!!! You look SO good!!!

Dana (pron. like Donna) said...

this is so cute! Love the colors of this plaid

Mich said...

i love your shoes!! i want ones like them. did you get them recently?

Angel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.