Thursday, July 24, 2008

luella tee


When in Amsterdam, there was this cute little shop called Rika off the nine streets. My sister and I would walk by and worship the Luella tee shirts in the window and the multiple star print dresses and bags that Rika had to offer.

A few months later, my sister had already left for the states and I was left alone to walk by the Rika store with my friends. I ventured inside, only to find a sale! The luella tees were half off and i ended up purchasing two for the price of one: the solid creepy batman tshirt for my sis and the sketched batman for myself. I know, its a lot of money for a tee, but they were so cute and hard to pass up at half price. I'm a sucker for things that I've admired for a long time, even though they are easy DIY projects that could be done with sharpie and a Hanes tee.

Anyways, I paired my Luella shirt with my red pencil H&M skirt that everyone seems to have these days. The outfit is simple, but chic.

Tee: Luella
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Payless
Belt: thrift
Glasses: Chanel

2 comments:

Lara said...

I'll put your link on my list. Nice style!

V said...

I've been lusting over those tees too! they look super cute with that skirt!