Sunday, July 13, 2008

it's about time

i don't even know how long i've been following fashion bloggers from around the world. and i don't know how long it's been since i've wanted to make one. i've tried to do so but never found a good time where i could update everyday. not sure what's pushing me to start a blog now, but we'll give it a go.

i've been a member of stylemob.com for about a year now. i've joined chictopia a few months back and it's my baby. i'm constantly checking it for inspiration and new creative people. this is why i love fashion bloggers - everyone has a unique style, but almost everyone is influenced by other bloggers a great deal. someone like lulu will buy a new skirt, and in a week everyone will have it! we all start new trends for each other, and i think thats a great way to develop a unique personal style.

anyway, a bit about me. i just graduated high school this year, and will be attending Central St. Martins in London next year. i can't even describe my excitement! i am american, but my family and i moved to Amsterdam in the Netherlands about 2 and a half years ago. since that move, i've picked up different fashion tastes every few weeks until i realized what kind of things i truely loved. my style still is kind of everywhere, but i love playing dress up with my clothes. 

i flew back from amsterdam 2 days ago and i'm currently in my small hometown in Massachusetts. it's definitely a summer town, and most people walk around in sport shorts and flip flops. that doesn't stop me though...

here's what i wore yesterday to dinner with my sisters. i got new shoes from forever 21 that look exactly like the chloe spring 08 shoes with the triangle heel. they are so comfy and i love them! (despite the fact that they are under 3 inches)

shorts: Acne Jeans
tank: American Apparel
belt: Zara
shoes: f21

1 comments:

G & W said...

we're from MA too! where are you from? we should meet up for coffee and a little blog chat?